Pages

Welcome to Four Eyes Forum, a meeting place to exchange news and views on food, food photography, the word on food, food science, style and architecture. Join me, the blogger who wears glasses, in this world as I throw out engaging stuff that I think you'll find interesting, beautiful and delicious. As Charles Dudley Warner, American editor and writer, said,
"Lettuce, like conversation, requires a good deal
of oil, to avoid friction, and keep the company
smooth....You can put anything, and the more
things the better, into salad, as into a conver-
sation, but everything depends upon the skill of
mixing."


That's my job.
-Kristin
khalgedahl@gmail.com


(All photographs, unless otherwise cited, copyright
Kristin Halgedahl Photography 2016)



Saturday, August 7, 2010

Think Global - How Chef's Think - Interview with Rene Redzepi, Noma, Copenhagen

Don't miss this interview! Rene Redzepi has breakfast with London Telegraph food critic Jasper Gerard (an adept writer) and they go to corners of the chef and restaurant worlds I love. Redzepi did train at The French Laundry (I had my suspicions) and touches on molecular gastronomy, one of my favorite subjects. (restaurants Moto, in Chicago, and Jose Andres' The Bazaar in L.A. specialize in this)
Also, this article includes a Frommer review of Noma.
It's all a great read.
Then, see the restaurant itself, in my last post.
(sorry, I can't get the  link to work this morning, so...)

  • www.telegraph.co.uk
  • click Lifestyle
  • type 'Noma restaurant review' in SEARCH
  • scroll down to "What makes the best resturant in the world?"
This should work. It's worth the trouble, believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment